Corporate Social Responsibility is about supporting and developing the communities in which we operate. The Maritime Financial Group understands the importance of being a good corporate citizen and is committed to executing its business in ways that benefit our communities, our Clients and our stakeholders.
The Maritime Financial Group makes all business decisions with social, economic, environmental and ethical considerations in mind. The Group’s Corporate Social Responsibility is premised on the following:
- Providing top class service to our Clients to ensure that they receive the best financial advice
- Conducting all business ethically
- Aiming to be the employer of choice
- Satisfying shareholder expectations
- Honouring environmental standards
- Playing an active role in furthering the wellbeing of the communities in which we operate
The Maritime Financial Group has decided to focus its Corporate Social Responsibility efforts on empowering and improving the lives of children in Trinidad and Tobago. While we understand that there are numerous causes that warrant support, we have decided to focus our Corporate Social Responsibility efforts on improving the lives of children through sustainable youth-focused development and fundraising initiatives. This allows us to focus our efforts, to really affect change and make a difference.